East of St Petersburg near Bartow, the Bartow Motocross has a 1 mile main track, an open riding area and a PeeWee Beginner Track. The main track is lighted and irrigated. The surface ranges from soft to medium pack. The terrain has elevation changes. The Jumps are between 35ft and 75ft, and consist of Tables,Doubles, Singles to Tables,Tables to Singles, Stepups & Stepdowns. The main track is Quad friendly with jumps for all skill levels. It is generally described as a Fast Track. Times are between 1 1/2 to 2 minutes depending on how hard you twist the trottle and how well you can scrub.
1.EAST TOWARD PLANT CITY/LAKELAND/ORLANDO.
2. MERGE ONTO FL-570 E/POLK PKWY VIA EXIT NUMBER 27 TOWARD LAKELAND/WINTER HAVEN (PORTIONS TOLL).
3. TAKE THE US-98 EXIT - EXIT NUMBER 10 - TOWARD LAKELAND/BARTOW.
4. TURN RIGHT ONTO BARTOW RD/US-98 E/FL-35 SOUTH. CONTINUE TO FOLLOW US-98 EAST.
5. TURN RIGHT ONTO FL-60 W/W VAN FLEET DR. CONTINUE TO FOLLOW FL-60 WEST.
6. TURN LEFT ONTO CENTURY BLVD.
7. FOLLOW IT DOWN TILL IT ENDS AT THE CORNER OF CENTURY BLVD. THE TRACK IS ON THE LEFT.
Note: As of July 2008, the State Of Florida requires riders under 16 years old to have taken an approved OHV safety course and to carry proof of course certification.