K-BAR-M Dirt Bike Park For Dirt Biking
The 13th most popular offroad motorcycle trail in South Carolina.
Thursday 18 August 2016 05:34 GMT
Near Gaffney, the K-BAR-M ATV & Dirt Bike Park is open to dirt bikes.
Note: K-BAR-M ATV & Dirt Bike Park is open only on the weekends.
To reach K-BAR-M ATV & Dirt Bike Park from Greenville via US85 North:
1. TAKE EXIT #92(SC-HWY 11) TOWARD GAFFNEY, SC.
2. STOP LIGHT AT MCDONLADS WILL BE STOPLIGHT #1, PROCEED
THROUGH 10 STOPLIGHTS.
3. AT STOP SIGN, TURN RIGHT ONTO SC HWY #18
4. GO APPROX. 4.2 MILES AND YOU WILL PASS A FOOD LION,
WESTLANE BOWLING ALLEY & CORINTH SCHOOL ON YOUR LEFT.
5. MOSS MINI MART WILL BE THE LAST STOP FOR GASOLINE.
6. AFTER PASSING THE SCHOOL YOU WILL CONTINUE FOR APPROX.
3.3 MILES TO CATS CREEK RD, TURN LEFT AND GO .7 MILE TO STOP SIGN.
7. AT STOP SIGN, CROSS OVER ROAD INTO K-BAR-M PARKING LOT.
Overall, K-BAR-M Dirt Bike Park is the 13th most popular dirt bike trail of all 16 dirt biking rides in South Carolina.