Hiking The Bordeaux Trail
The 5th most popular hiking trail in Newfoundland.
Friday 1 July 2016 04:14 GMT
Near Arnolds Cove, the Bordeaux Trail is a 4km one-way hiking trek. The scenery is breathtaking. The wildlife enthusiast can catch a glimpse of the abundant seabirds and wildlife that frequent the rugged shoreline. Natural flowers such as the Pitcher Plant & Wild Roses are spectacular.
Directions to Bordeaux
1. Exit to Arnolds Cove from the Trans Canada Highway
2. Continue 2.5 km along the main road
3. Turn right at Spencers Cove Road
4. Turn left at Monks Town Road
5. You are at the entrance of the trail
Overall, Bordeaux Trail is the 5th most popular hiking trail of all 5 hikes in Newfoundland.